Monday, April 23, 2012

When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Mermaid

My thoughts exactly as a young kid growing up. I had this really cooI Lil Miss Mermaid doll (made by Mattel !) who had colored jeweled fins that brightened up neon in water and she sang a sweet melody when you squeezed her. She was my favorite doll in the whole world. Aside from my other favorite doll who had super cool color changing hair.
I was convinced there were mermaids swirling inside the glittering sea, lounging amongst the colorful coral reef and peeking their heads out at night to star gaze. Ok I really didn't think all that as a kid but I do imagine it now. I mean, they say that a new unknown creature is found in the ocean everyday. Maybe we aren't looking hard enough. Maybe I was a mermaid in my past life...All I'm saying is never doubt the unknown.
Here is some very cool mermaid art. Now I want some starfish in my hair and to eat a yummy seaweed salad with a coconut on the beach. Enjoy :)
Keep Dreaming,
Cassandra Love

2 comments:

  1. OMG, i love this post a lot. great blog. come check out mine when you have the chance. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! :) and i definitely will

    ReplyDelete