Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moon Gazing


Have you ever gone moon gazing in the middle of the desert? It is my favorite place to be because the stars are brighter and you feel like you're part of it. We are just these tiny beings living in a galaxy of colorful planets, a million moons, and stars made of fire. There is such a mystery about it. But there is a connection.
Can we really be the only living creatures?

I have been watching The Twilight Zone for the past month and I am now even more convinced that there is some kind of portal that has yet to be manifested...











 Our ancestors prayed to the sun, looked to the moon and stars for answers and had a true sense of spirituality and respect for nature and all the planets. I think they were on to something.

Keep Shining!

3 comments:

  1. Every night I spend at least a few minutes of my time starring up into space, hoping to see something out of the ordinary. I usually end up in deep thoughts about just how tiny of a speck we must be compared to this constant growing Universe. I read articles daily about NASA discovering new planets, giving them names like "Kepler-20 e" sounds like something straight out of a Star Wars flick to me. I have so many questions about our existence, earth and space and I prey that one day I will get answers for everyone of them. I guess until then I'll just keep my head up and my eyes open much like yourself Cass. I got to say Isn't the mystery so beautiful tho..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats beautiful eddie...it is a beautiful mystery and I find it so strange that I can feel the stars & the sky calling to me, as weird as it sounds...I believe we are made of the stars, our body is made of energy, energies that were formed through the universe. That could be why we stare at them. Maybe our bodies feed off energy from the stars, or maybe we are connecting with someone else across the universe, who knows...If you do find out anything let me know buddy :)

      Delete
  2. Here are a couple videos you might enjoy. ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

    ReplyDelete