Monday, April 16, 2012

Charlotte Free Forever

So one of my favorite models, pink haired punk Charlotte Free, is the new face for Forever 21 !! This Los Angeles native was discovered at an arcade and soon found herself on the fashion runways of designers like Vivienne Westwood, House of Holland and Jeremy Scott despite her height of 5'7. Her sweet soul and down to earth personality are what I find most inspiring about her. Not to mention Free has a love for animals and an attuned sense of spirituality, much like myself. Free has a dream to make music so I'm pretty curious to see what sort of style she will bring for the future. I think she is pretty amazing! Check out Forever 21 Spring 2012 Love is Free lookbook and other pictures I added. Isn't she a doll?

Cheers to pink hair & rock n roll,
Cassandra Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment